Website Terms and Conditions
The iVeri Payment Gateway provides payment solutions to merchants worldwide and is capable of routing payment transaction messages from remote payment devices to a transaction switch for processing. Merchants are offered several options for payment acceptance which are managed on a single gateway solution.
If there is a conflict between these Terms and any specific terms, the specific terms will apply.
Please read these Terms carefully, as your continued use of this Website indicates your acceptance of these Terms. Please do not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Terms.
The Website is intended only for persons who are at least 18 years or older.
You use the Website at your own risk.
Password requirements and protection of login data
You will be required to create your own login credentials. It is your responsibility to ensure your login information is kept secure and that such information is not disclosed to unauthorised third parties. Your profile information is personal and must not be transferred, disclosed and/or used by anyone other than yourself.
You acknowledge that once your correct profile information has been entered and submitted to iVeri, iVeri will accept and process all instructions accessed by way of such profile information, irrespective of whether the profile information may have been entered fraudulently or otherwise without your authority.
You indemnify and hold iVeri harmless against any and all losses incurred or arising from your failure to comply with your obligations under these Terms generally and this clause in particular.
You must either inform iVeri promptly through this Website or change the login information if you have reason to believe that an unauthorised person has had access to, or knowledge of your profile information. Further, you must also take all other reasonable steps to minimise any losses which may be incurred as a result of unauthorised or illegal use of your profile information.
When using the Website, you shall not:
• utilise the Website in a fraudulent or unlawful manner;
• publish any Website material in any other media;
• sell, sublicense and/or otherwise commercialise any Website material;
• use this Website in any way that impacts user access to it;
• use this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way that may cause harm to it, or to any person or business entity;
• engage in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to the Website;
• use this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
• run any robot, spider, site search or retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the Website or any content;
• access, or attempt to access, the accounts of others or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate our or a third party's security measures, computer software, hardware, electronic communication systems, or telecommunications systems.
You acknowledge that the items above are not meant to be an exhaustive list of the types of unacceptable uses of the Website. Unacceptable use may result in the restriction, suspension, or termination of your use of this Website and/or our services.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and iVeri may further restrict access to any areas of the Website, at any time, in its absolute discretion.
Third Party Websites
The Website and services available through the Website may contain links to access other third-party websites. When you access and use these, you may be subject to those third-party websites’ terms and conditions and you acknowledge that you do so entirely at your own risk.
Limitation of liability
iVeri (including its Affiliates, officers, Staff and agents) shall not under any circumstances be held liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages arising out of or in any way related to your use of or reliance upon the Website, its content and/or services provided by iVeri.
Without limiting any other provision of these Terms and except for gross negligence, you agree to indemnify iVeri (including its Affiliates, officers, Staff and agents) in respect of all losses which may be suffered arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
The contents of this clause will survive termination of these Terms and your use of the Website and services.
If any portion of the Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such portion shall be deleted without affecting the remaining Terms.
Variation of Terms
iVeri is permitted to revise its Terms when necessary. By using this Website, you are expected to review the Terms on a regular basis. If you do not agree to any revision, please discontinue use of the Website and services.
If you have questions about any Terms referred to in the Website Terms, please contact us at Assist@iVeri.com.
This Website is provided "as is," and iVeri express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website, its content and/or services.
Nothing contained on this Website should be interpreted as advice of any kind.
• Any failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
• You may terminate the Terms at any time by ceasing to use the Website and destroying all materials received or downloaded from this Website.
• The termination of any contract created by the Terms will be without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that you or we may be entitled to under the agreement or at law, and will not affect any of our or your accrued rights or liabilities nor the coming into or continuance in force of any provision of the Terms which is expressly or by implication intended to come into or continue in force on or after such termination.
• Nothing in the Terms is intended to or must be understood to unlawfully restrict, limit, or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008.
For the purposes of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002:
iVeri's details are as follows:
• Full name: iVeri Payment Technologies, a private company, registration number 1998/006538/07.
• Main business: Payment service provider.
• Directors: B.B.J. Coetzee, R.G. Elferink, J. Stern, M. van Beuningen, A Sceales, P.Taylor.
• Physical Address for legal notices: 54 Wierda Road West, Sandton, Johannesburg.
• Website: iVeri.co.za
• Official email address: Assist@iveri.com
• Contact telephone number: 011 269 4000.
You are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under the Terms.
The Terms constitute the entire agreement between iVeri and you in relation to your use of this Website and services and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa , and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Johannesburg, South Africa for the resolution of any disputes.
LAST UPDATED: [INSERT]